Sunday, March 24, 2013

Laser Cutting & Engraving System Application Beyond Rubber Stamp

Since we have spoken about using LaserPro engraving and cutting machine for rubber stamp business past few post, LH has received few enquiries about what else can a laser cutting and engraving machine can do besides rubber stamp?

Wow, that is really huge area to cover!

Questions to ask yourself as a check list:

1. Do you have customer requesting common seal plate?

2. Do you sell gift items?

3. Do you sell trophies?

4. Do you sell sport items and equipment?

5. Do you sell photo book printing services?

6. Can you possibly customized any items you are selling now?

If most of the answer is a YES, invest a good laser machine like LaserPro, Customized and Personalized it with just a laser machine!



When investing a laser engraving machines, you will surely need to do some comparison, on pricing, on speed, on the throughput of the machine, the size that suites your need, and the laser source! You can have a view of comparison in different types of laser cutting machines in LH LaserPro Buyer's Guide page, and get more information knowing more about most commonly asked questions and answer as well in the FAQ page of LaserPro Malaysia website.


We have more applications showcase update in LH LaserPro website monthly, you can learn about different ideas can be done by just investing into one laser machine. What you need to do is just sign up as a free member, that's all! Check out the LaserPro Malaysia website for more details!

Happy Learning!


4 comments:

  1. Nice post on the laser engraving machine and cutting.
    Yes you are right about the question. I also had some times of problem before needham-laser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, of course this post is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.
    custom portrait rubber stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete